Commercial fast food restaurant fire
SERVPRO of Savannah was called after this fast food restaurant had a fire that started near the fryer in the kitchen area. The fire department extinguished the fire, which turned this fire and soot job into a water job as well. While the employees and customers were safe, there was work to be done to get this restaurant cleaned out and back to operation. Our SERVPRO of Savannah fire and commercial cleaning crews were ready to respond. They used the professional drying equipment first, then moved on to the demo work, then finished with the detailed cleaning phase. Our SERVPRO of Savannah team worked with the restaurant owners to make this process as smooth as possible.