Need a Continuing Education Class? We've got tons!
SERVPRO of Savannah offers Continuing Education courses for insurance agents, insurance adjusters, and real estate professionals. The Continuing Education courses provide you with information to better serve your customers through a deeper understanding of the restoration process.
These programs are designed to improve the knowledge of your staff regarding emergency mitigation.
Here are some of the CE courses that are offered by SERVPRO:
- Property Fire Damage Restoration
- Understanding Mold in the Restoration Industry
- Restoring Contaminated Buildings
- Restorative Drying for Water Damage
- Cleaning and Restoring Smoke-Damaged Contents
- Mitigation Awareness Response Seminar
- Deodorization of Malodors
- Biohazard Cleanup
Allyson Harvin, co-owner of SERVPRO of Savannah, is an approved instructor of these courses, with 15 years of experience in the restoration industry. Contact SERVPRO of Savannah at (912)-234-9690 to schedule one for your office.
This is just one more way SERVPRO of Savannah is Here to Help!