Cleaning Black Water Intrusions
A mop and common cleaning products may not be enough for black water intrusions. SERVPRO of Savannah Professionals are trained to safely clean and restore your building utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the Source/Type of Water
- Measure Temperature and Humidity for Drying Analysis
- Survey the Extent of Damage and Inspect the Premises
- Perform Emergency Water Extraction
- Move and Block Furniture
- Provide Floor Service
- Inspect Carpet and Padding
- Apply Necessary Treatments Including Disinfectants and Deodorizers
- Utilize and Monitor Drying Equipment
- Dispose of Refuse
SERVPRO of Savannah understands how disruptive and dangerous contaminated water can be and offer 24-hour emergency response. Under normal circumstances, a trained, uniformed restoration technician arrives onsite within four hours of loss notification to begin emergency mitigation services.
By responding quickly with a full line of water cleanup and restoration services, SERVPRO of Savannah Professionals can help you regain control quickly through proper drying, deodorization and protection of your facility and contents. Abiding by OSHA guidelines and all applicable health regulations, SERVPRO of Savannah Professionals remove moisture, sewage and contaminants by disinfecting and deodorizing as they safely clean and dry your building and restore contents. Please remember to practice extreme caution when dealing with contaminated water.