We specialize in flood cleanup and restoration
SERVPRO of Savannah sees flooding often since we are a coastal county. A home can flood at any time due to heavy rainfall in a short period of time or when storms come in during high tide. However, flooding could also occur due to the following events:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Have Questions about Flooding?
Call Today - 912-234-9690
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded building can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Savannah and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flood Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Building Flooded? Call Us Today – We’re Ready To Help 912-234-9690