Mold in Savannah Home
Mold was found throughout this home in Savannah, GA. Pictured here is the hallway, where SERVPRO of Savannah cut out the affected areas of the wall. Dehumidifiers were used to dry out the area.
If You See Visible Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Savannah for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
If you find mold in your home, call us right away at (912) 234-9690. SERVPRO of Savannah will treat you and your family with empathy and respect, and your property with care.