Water Damage to Savannah Kitchen
This Savannah residence kitchen experienced water damage. The flooring had to be ripped up, and drying equipment placed to get airflow underneath.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
For help restoring your home or business after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Savannah at (912) 234-9690. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”